Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Thanks - You're a Class Act

Hello~

This is the last week of school here in my neck of the woods, and this very well may be my last teacher card I make. We will see, I don't quite know what to expect next year, but I have a feeling this is it.

To create my card, I started by first creating a green card base. I then adhered a piece of apple patterned paper I had in my stash. Following the sketch from Reverse Confetti SFYTT June, I cute three panels from patterned paper also from my stash of scraps. The apple was cut using felt.
I used the following products from Reverse Confetti to complete the card adding some finishing touches of enamel dots and trimmings to complete the look.
Here is the sketch!
 
I will also share over at Simon Says Stamp: Monday Challenge, CraftyHazelnut- Patterned Paper Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a GREAT one!
~Tammy~

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that apple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Tammy!! I love the sparkly apple!! The pom pom trim is a fabulous touch!! Beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Elton said...

What teacher would not love to get one of your pretty cards!! This one has wonderful layers Tammy. I like the sparkly apple. They do grow up fast. Hopefully he'll let you send in a card or two from time to time!!

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a beautiful creation! The embellishments are fanatic. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)