Friday, March 17, 2017

Tractor Birthday

Hi and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I don't have a St. Patrick's card or treat to share with you...it's been forever since I have been crafty, so this may be it for awhile. :)))) I do miss having time to make those things.

Even being a Mom of a boy, those boy cards are a challenge for me.

I started this card by trimming and piecing together patterned papers from my scrap stack and adhering to the framed cardstock base.  I then took a length of baker's twine and wrapped it vertically around the card front and tied in a bow at the top of the card.

A Small Glassine Bag was added to the front ready to be decorated. I used the Cricut Cartridge Boys Will be Boys to cut the tractor. I added two silver sequins to the tires for an added decorative touch. I stamped a Happy Birthday Sentiment (My Creative Time) in a cloud.  Lastly, the gift card was added and ready for the giving.

I am joining in the fun at: House of Cards

"Make a Scene" and/or use this color inspiration~

I don't know what it is, but I just love the above photo and colors. I know I am aching for warmer weather and summer. 

I did come across this last night. This is my little guy 10 years ago....sigh...where does the time go?
St. Patrick's 2007 Hawaii

My Ballplayer Now
That's it for me! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed weekend!
~Tammy~

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee that card! LOVING that tractor!! And they do grow so fast!! Every time we see a baby, we tell Brookie -- "You were that little, for about 5 minutes!" lol!! :)

Lisa Elton said...

I love the idea of putting a decorated glassine bag in the card front to hold the gift card! This is darling Tammy!

Donna said...

What a cute scene and use of the colors! Glad you joined us at House of Cards.

Christi Conley said...

What a fabulous card!!The little scene is so perfect for his birthday card! Thank you SO much for playing with us at House of Cards ~ Christi DT
Art without Anxiety {My Personal Blog}