Friday, October 16, 2015

Treacherous Treats

Happy Friday!

{Happy and Honored to have this card selected as a Design Team Pick at Can You Case It on 10/17/15}

As my blog has been pretty quiet for quite sometime, life continues to roll along and I find less and less time in my crafting space, but I managed to get in there to make another Halloween card. This year, I don't have the stock to pull from to mail cards as I have in years past.

Being in a time crunch, I neglected to get the twine out of the way of my tag when I photographed, so please forgive. :-) I also didn't fluff up my bow. Didn't notice till I sat down to write the blog.
This card I used ALL leftover pieces with the exception of the Halloween Orange Licorice Trendy Twine.  That candy corn grosgrain ribbon I have had for years, and that was the very last piece that barely fit across the center of my card. I never throw anything away. Eventually it finds a home. :-))) I have a ribbon toss pile that I put all my left over pieces, so I will sometimes just rummage through till I find what I want and give a final home to some leftovers. 
Products used
Halloween Orange Licorice Trendy Twine - Annie's Paper Boutique(on sale)
Orange Licorice Sequins - Annie's Paper Boutique
Stamps
Candy Corn - DeNami Design
Midnight Feast and Vintage Circles - Waltzingmouse Stamps

I am going to share this card as well at: Can You Case It: Halloween Edition.
CYCI#90
I am also sharing at D.L. Art - Halloween, PDE - Halloween Colors.
Have a splendid day! 
~Tammy~

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is adorable, Tammy! Love the treacherous treats label and the pretty papers, and the trims are so, so awesome! The tiny candy corn tag really makes me smile, too!

Maria said...

Love your festive Halloween card, Tammy! Awesome label, bow, and twine used for your FUN card! Take care and have a great weekend!:-)

Lisa Elton said...

Spooktacular layers Tammy! This is cute!

Lisa said...

Adorable!! I love the papers and the Treacherous Treats label!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dawn Fields said...

Hi Tammy! Love this card! I love all the elements you used on this card. I, too, hold on to all of my scraps. You just never know, right? Thanks for playing with us over at Can You Case It! Dawn

Eva Bussom said...

Tammy, Loved all the details on your card, fabulous layers, and incredible stamping! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

Tenia Nelson said...

Love love love!!!! Thanks for playing along at CYCI!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love the mix of patterns and textured. Thanks for playing along at Can You Case It!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card~ Fun papers and adorable label! thanks so much for joining us in the PDE Linky Party challenge!
Sherrie K
PDE DT Member

Nana said...

Adorable. Love the papers and design.
Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party

Have a creative day.
Nana DT Member
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Lori m said...

Awesome Halloween card and congrats on being a Team Pic.Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

Hugs, Lori m
littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
DL.ART DT Member

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card.
Thank you for playing at PDE Linky Party!
:) Janis, DT Member & Owner of PDE Linky Party