Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving with Mimi's Pumpkin Patch



Happy Fall ya’ll! It’s my turn to share a card with you today on the DeNami Blog. As we put away our Halloween crafting supplies till next year, it’s time to focus on Fall and Thanksgiving. I have a card to share with you using Mimi’s Pumpkin Patch

I started by piecing together three papers from my patterned paper collection and added to a Kraft card base. I added a scallop border trim at the top for a decorative touch. I took a length of shear gold metallic ribbon and wrapped it around the card front creating a fussy bow embellished with DeNami Orange and White Baker’s Twine, and a Boutique Button

I stamped Mimi on Ivory textured cardstock and colored her in with Prisma Colored Pencils and mineral spirits.  I stamped Happy Thanksgiving just below Mimi. I die-cut the image and added to the front with foam dimensional. Lastly, I added a few Boutique Buttons laced with twine for a finished look.

I am also joining in at 3 Girl Jam - Anything Goes with Ribbon, Just B Creative - November Linky Party, Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes, Sunday {Fun}day - November Linky Party.
I hope you have a Terrific Tuesday!
~Tammy~

17 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh my word this is too cute.. love that image and those pumpkins are perfect.. love this

Lisa Elton said...

CUTE CUTE card Tammy ~ love what you've done with Mimi!!

Greta said...

Just saw this on the blog--darling card, Tammy! Love your coloring & use of buttons here!

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!Very Pretty,Love the images!!!You have a great week!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Such a happy card! Love your fussy bow, Tammy. :)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your bow, Tammy and I left you a comment on the DeNami blog!

Stephanie said...

What a great fall card! I really like Mimi and her pumpkins. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

Karen Letchworth said...

How adorable! I'm so glad you've shared this card in our challenge, Tammy. I am the luckiest girl on earth to have you share your amazing cards in our challenges. Thank you so much, and God bless you!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Jo Ann said...

This is so great! Love the colors, papers and the rich array or embellishments. Totally gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your creation with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. God bless, always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

jessica said...

What an awesome card Tammy! The colors, the papers and your embellishing and that image is just FAB!!!
Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at the 3GJ Challenge blog for our Anything Goes w/Ribbon Challenge!
Hope to see you play again in our challenge :)
Jessica
3GJ~DT

jessica said...

What an awesome card Tammy! The colors, the papers and your embellishing and that image is just FAB!!!
Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at the 3GJ Challenge blog for our Anything Goes w/Ribbon Challenge!
Hope to see you play again in our challenge :)
Jessica
3GJ~DT

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I love love love those pumpkins!!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love those papers and the stamp is just too cute

Audrey Pettit said...

OOOO, she is fabulous, Tammy! And LOVE that gold bow with the twine button. Such a fun mix of papers, too!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love it! All those yummy buttons & the textured panel for Mimi - fab!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The image is gorgeous!! The bow looks amazing!! What a beautiful card my friend!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

The bow, pattern papers and your coloring...all so perfectly pretty!